Well my “off day” is more than officially over by 36 minutes. Here’s what I did:
– Slept in till 10. This was after I woke up at 8:00 and went “there is no way I am getting up right now!” and rolled back over
– Layed around and read my book (The Baby Chronicles by Judy Baer, highly humorous) on the couch after I finally ate breakfast at 11 am.
– Eventually cleaned my room.
– Went to campus with Rooms to get my mail. I know, I said I wanted to stay far away from campus but I knew I most likely had a new book from Amazon so my love of fiction won over my fear of freshmen. We took the bus and then walked home to avoid traffic.
– We also ate some yummy Quiznos. Kids Meal for $3 people. Includes a small sandwich, drink and a cookie. Wonderful.
– Cleaned my bathroom. It was thrilling.
– Went to my friend Megan’s house. She just moved in and it’s so fun! I love it!
– Attended a Pancake Birthday party in which too many pancakes were consumed and a great game of “Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?” was played.
-Spent some time with my girls.
All in all it was a great day. The only thing I am sad I didn’t do was go walking. Thankfully I’m not busy till late in the afternoon tomorrow so I think I”m going to go walking before that. Should be great to get out in the fresh air!