Forget the “#1 Teacher” Mugs. Forget the chocolate or homemade baked goods. Forget the candles and cheesy christmas ornaments. As of today this is my first year teacher wish list:
1. Lysol Wipes. Lots of em.
4. Cough drops.
5. Hand Sanitizer. Attached to your child’s wrist so that they can disenfect at any time.
6. tissues. tissues. tissues. and tissues with lotion.
7. homemade chicken noodle soup.
8. apple cider and hot chocolate
9. headache ice packs
10. airborne, vitamin C, zinc, echinacea tea
edit: I need to add some things:
11. dove dark chocolate
12. cepacol – this stuff numbs and is so awesome for like 30 minutes.
no, I’m not sick because of kids right now. why would you EVER think that?