this year, all I want for Thanksgiving is:
1. To wake up and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade while playing with my precious puppy.
2. My mom’s homemade stuffing.
3. A quiet meal with my family where there isn’t a big fuss over food or decorations but a lot of time spent talking and enjoying one another.
4. To go to church on Thanksgiving. I’ve never done that before but I think it would be neat.
5. To go on a hike with my dad by the lake.
6. To take a family picture that shows who my family really is, like the one from last year where I poked my dad from behind and my brother poked me and we were all laughing.
7. A fun evening with friends that includes board games.
8. Time to sleep.
9. The chance to really reflect on what I am thankful for.