So today is not Friday. I am aware of that. This post was originally supposed to go up on Friday. Today is Monday. Which comes after Friday. Oooops! Let’s just say life got a wee bit busy so better late than never, right?
I’m still going to finish the Belize series slowly but surely. It’s a lot of pictures folks and those pictures take a while to to load.
Anyways, while in Belize (pronounced Bay-lease) I did some shopping. Not super amounts of shopping because in Patchakan there is absolutely no where to shop and when we went into Corozal it was mainly to get groceries. When we went to the zoo and the resort we did stop at a craft/art store and I picked up some fun things including earrings.
I fell in love with these ones:
I’m thinking I’m becoming the crazy lady who likes bird earrings. I already have a pair of parrot earrings that I love to wear. When I wear them to school I feel kind of like Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. 🙂
And because I like to blog and like you people, I got an extra pair!
So this wonderful Belizean giveaway includes:
– a pair of toucan earrings (so that you can be a crazy mrs. frizzle like me)
– belizean heat hot sauce (extremely hot!)
You have 4 ways to enter, each one counting as one entry. Leave a separate comment for each one.
1. Tell me where in the world you would absolutely love to go for 2 weeks.
2. Follow/Subscribe to Just Julie.
3. Post about this giveaway on Facebook
4. Tweet about it (@julie_schmoolie is giving away cool things from belize! be sure to enter! http://bit.ly/fiq2oT)
You have until this Friday at midnight to enter. The winner will be announced on Saturday and then I will ship it on out! Happy entering!