Don’t forget to enter the Belizean Giveaway! Some fun stuff that you can win!
Last night we had a fun small group. Every now and then we make dinner and just enjoy some fellowship. Last night was taco night!
I was feeling kind of creative at home before I went so after grading some papers I decided to make cute little name plates for each girl.
I also stopped on the way and picked up some fresh flowers. Nothing says welcome like fresh flowers. Besides, I knew I wouldn’t mind taking them home later!
We basically had an all around fantabulous time stuffing our faces with taco salads and talking.
I was sneaky sneaky and wrote questions underneath each place card. We went around and each person had to read their question and then share their answer. I found the questions online. Here are some of them:
1. If you could meet 3 famous people dead/alive who would you meet?
2. If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
3. What reality show would you like to be on and why?
4. If you could write a book what would it be about?
5. What is the best costume you have worn?
6. If you could only eat 5 foods for the rest of your life what would you choose?
7. You can only listen to 3 CD’s for the rest of your life, which ones would you choose?
It was fun hearing everyone’s answers! We certainly are an interesting bunch!
And then we got to dig into this amazing dessert that Jenny made. It had angel food cake and strawberries and whipped cream. It was soooo good!
Afterwards we had to of course take some group pictures together like last time. I don’t have copies of them yet but hopefully Kate will post them soon and I can share!
I love these ladies so much and the way they encourage me on in Christ!
Okay, now go ahead and answer one of the questions from above – you know you want to!